We offer many payment options
We either mail or email monthly statements to each tenant around the 15th of the prior month (i.e. email statement for October rent around September 15th).
We accept checks and money orders, and can also accept ACH, debit and credit cards, which can be processed in the office or online through our tenant web portal.
- Payments are due the first of every month.
- Monthly statements will be mailed or emailed around the 15th of the prior month to all customers with a balance due.
- Payments can be mailed to or dropped off at:
1518 Creek Drive
Morris, IL 60450
- Acceptable forms of payment include check, money order, ACH, debit card or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover accepted).
- Online payment options are also available by logging into your account at www.myhometownpm.com or through our tenant app. Contact our office for details on how to create an account and/or download the app.
- More than 7 days past due: a $5.00 late fee per unit will be assessed.
- More than 15 days past due: unit will be locked and a $15.00 lockout fee will be assessed.
- More than 45 days past due: renter will be sent a lien notice and a $25.00 lien notice fee will be assessed.
- More than 75 days past due: a certified letter will be sent to the last known address, renters lock will be removed to verify contents, and a $35.00 certified notice fee will be assessed.
- More than 90 days past due: unit contents will be advertised for disposition and renter assessed a $50.00 publication fee.
- Accounts will be considered past due until payment IN FULL is received. If payment is in the form of a check, the account will not be considered current until the check clears all banking procedures.